Myofascial Release, Healing Touch, and Therapeutic Massage
(Or any combination of techniques)
$90 – 1 hour
$135 – 1+1/2 hours
MELT $65 – 1 hour x 1 person; $45 each for 2 people x 1 hour
MELT WORKSHOPS AND GROUP CLASSES
No Workshops currently scheduled. Ongoing, group classes offered weekly at Village Yoga Studio – Wednesdays 4:15-5:30 pm. For more information, please visit villageyoga.ws
OTHER TREATMENT OPTIONS:
- 30-minutes – $50 – A good option for a lunch break or for times when you don’t want or need a full-body session, this appointment choice is designed for targeted work on a specific muscle group (example: neck and shoulders; hands and arms; lower back)
- Also a good option for MELT Hand and Foot Instruction
- On-site Chair Massage – $80 per each hour, plus $25 Travel and Set-up Fee. This is great for a pick-me-up during your workday, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for the remainder of the day. Ideally suited to groups of 4 or more people, On-Site Chair Massage makes a wonderful addition to office parties and celebrations.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!!
Gift certificates may be purchased in any denomination.
Payment is accepted via Pay Pal, credit card, check, or cash.
Please call or email for more information.
Office policies are few and simple: be punctual, please skip the perfume, and please(!) don’t come if you are sick.
- Be Punctual: Plan to arrive on time or a few minutes early so that you are sure to receive the full amount of time allotted for your appointment. If you are late, there may not be enough time available in my schedule to give you the full session time.
- Skip the Perfume: What smells divine to you may very likely be an olfactory assault to someone else! My office space is small and scents tend to linger, sometimes even into the following day. Many people are quite sensitive to fragrances, and they may experience symptoms ranging from respiratory irritation and discomfort to headaches. Please be considerate to others and skip the perfume or cologne on the day of your appt.
- PLEASE call to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are sick or feel like you may be coming down with a cold! Note: there is no late-cancellation fee for sessions cancelled due to illness.
When you make an appointment, I reserve time in my day just for you. Please respect our time
together by giving at least 24 hours notice should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Full payment is expected for missed appointments or sessions cancelled without sufficient notice. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.